1. The Yamaha TW-E3B wireless earbuds are super comfortable and have Listening Care for full-range sound at lower volumes.
Enjoy total comfort while you listen with the Yamaha TW-E3B wireless earbuds. They offer intelligent equilibrium at a low volume, protecting your ears. Additionally, these tech gadgets under $100 have an ergonomic shape, let you make calls, and more.
They’re coming soon, and you can get them for $99.95 on the official website.
2. The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Series holistic smartwatches are on our list of tech gadgets under $100 because they have the new Wear OS operating system and an array of health features.
Track almost every area of your life with the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Series holistic smartwatches. They feature a host of sensors that keep tabs on your blood pressure, blood oxygen, and body composition. They even assess your sleep.
Order one for $84.99 on the official website.
3. The mophie snap+ 15W wireless charging stand lets you work from your phone while it’s charging—without removing the case.
Another of our favorite tech gadgets under $100 is the mophie snap+ 15W wireless charging stand. It works with all Qi-enabled smartphones and supports both portrait and landscape modes. Meanwhile, it delivers 15 watts of power and snaps to your phone with magnets.
Get it for $59.95 on ZAGG.
4. Next up on our list of tech gadgets under $100 is the Microsoft Ocean Plastic Mouse, which is made of 20% recycled ocean plastic.
Support a sustainable workspace this holiday season by asking for the Microsoft Ocean Plastic Mouse. Its case features 20% recycled ocean plastic and comes in 100% recyclable packaging. Then, you can mail the company your old mouse for recycling.
Order it for $24.99 on the official website.
5. The Hyper Hyperdrive 6-in-1 USB-C Media Hub for iPad puts your tablet in work mode, adding 6 additional ports for extra devices.
Working from your USB-C iPad Pro, Air, or mini is a breeze when you add the Hyper Hyperdrive 6-in-1 USB-C Media Hub for iPad. Those extra 6 ports come in handy for adding a monitor, wired mouse, and more.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
6. The Apple HomePod mini smart speaker is on our list of tech gadgets under $100 because it has the S5 chip, which optimizes volume, dynamic range, and more.
You can expect excellent audio from the Apple HomePod mini smart speaker, making it one of those tech gadgets under $100 anyone would love to own. The HomePod mini features 3 new colors, provides computational audio, and helps you control your smart home.
Get it for $99 on the official website.
7. The Belkin Magnetic Fitness Phone Mount attaches to gym equipment, keeping your iPhone 13 steady while you work out.
Tired of trying to prop your smartphone inside your elliptical’s cupholder? You won’t have to do that with your iPhone 13 when you have the Belkin Magnetic Fitness Phone Mount. Its rear magnet sticks to metal gym equipment.
Get it for $26.99 on the official website.
8. The Logitech MX Keys Mini Series wireless keyboards detect your hands, illuminating when your fingers near it.
The holidays are a great time to add to your work setup. And we suggest the Logitech MX Keys Mini Series wireless keyboards. They boast proximity sensors that light up the keyboard when you approach. Best of all, they’re tech gadgets under $100.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
9. The mophie UV sanitizer with wireless charging eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria on your phone and charges with up to 10 watts.
Ward off those wintertime illnesses with the mophie UV sanitizer with wireless charging. It destroys germs like Staph and E. coli on your phone using UV-C bulbs. It also charges your phone.
Get it for $79.95 on the official website.
10. The Nimble Wireless Convertible Stand offers wireless charging flexibility. Its fabric is made using recycled plastic bottles.
The final item on our list of tech gadgets under $100 for your holiday wish list is the Nimble Wireless Convertible Stand. It works with any Qi-enabled device. Plus, its classy fabric puts recycled plastic bottles and organic hemp to good use.
Get it for $59.99 on the official website.
There are a lot of great things you can ask for this holiday season, and your friends and family don’t even have to spend $100. Which of these tech gadgets under $100 would you love to own? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us!